Who to Contact
We appreciate that parents, prospective parents, and others will need to contact the school for a wide variety of reasons. We are also keen to make the process as simple as possible, and to be as warm and welcoming as we can, in line with our desire to work in partnership with our parents.
In order to help you speak to the right person quickly and easily, we have set out below a ‘who to contact’ guide. In each case, you can phone in to speak to the relevant person, or email using the addresses set out below.
You are a prospective parent, considering Moulton School as a possible school for your child:
- Please contact Sue Rose, our admissions officer email@example.com
You are a parent with a query regarding attendance at school, including a possible planned absence:
- Please contact our attendance officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
You are a parent who would like to report your child’s absence from school:
- Please either phone the school on 01604 641600, or email the absence line
- Please note that we will contact you to confirm absences reported via email.
You are a parent with information regarding your child, which you wish to share with the school, or with a query or concern regarding your child at school:
Please contact the relevant year office -
- Years 7-11: email@example.com
- Sixth Form: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please also use the above year emails for any safeguarding concern.
You are a parent with a query or concern regarding a particular subject:
- Please contact your child’s teacher for that subject, in the first instance.
You are a parent with a query regarding your child’s Special Educational Need, or associated provision:
- Please contact our SENDCo: Miss A Markie email@example.com
You are a parent with a query regarding PSHE or CEIAG provision, please contact:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You are a parent with a query or difficulty regarding access to one of our partner sites; for example, with regard to SCOPAY, parent communications, school meals, trips, Go4Schools:
- Please contact our IT support team - email@example.com
You are a parent with a query regarding school transport:
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Obviously, we hope that your child’s experience of school is a consistently positive one. However, we do understand that sometimes parents may feel that this isn’t the case. Should this happen, then we are very keen to work together with our parents and our students to resolve any issues quickly and effectively. In the first instance, concerns should be addressed to the year office or classroom teacher, as outlined above. However, if this doesn’t resolve the problem, then we would encourage you to contact us further, as set out below.
You are a parent with a concern that has not been resolved through contact with the year team:
Please contact the senior member of staff who oversees that Key Stage
- Years 7 to 11: Miss A Ford email@example.com
- Sixth Form: Mr B Murphy firstname.lastname@example.org
You are a parent with a subject-specific concern that has not been resolved through contact with the classroom teacher:
- Please contact the subject leader for that subject. The name of the subject leader is listed within the staff section of our website, or please speak to the school switchboard to ask for the details.
You are a parent with a concern that has not been resolved through contact with the SENDCo:
- Please contact our senior leadership link for Safeguarding and Inclusion: Miss A Scholey email@example.com
Should you have a query should you wish to raise with the governors, please contact the Clarke to the governors Mrs Mowbray:
On very rare occasions, contact with those staff outlined above may not have resolved a concern or difficulty. Should this be the case, we would encourage you to contact us again, as promptly as possible. Please speak in this instance to Sarah Mowbray, the school complaints officer, who will be able to support you in ensuring that your concern is speedily resolved. It may be that our advice at this stage is to use the school’s complaints process. Please note that we would not normally engage in this process before the informal routes outlined above have been exhausted. Further details regarding our complaints process can also be found under the key information section of this website.