Work Experience July 2023
Work experience is a new venture for us, but we feel that spending a week in the world of work, learning from professionals about their chosen industry, will be hugely beneficial to our students. Please find all support materials below...
- Work Experience Week: Monday 10th - Friday 14th July 2023
- Absolute deadline for placements to be added to Unifrog: Friday 26th May.
Please contact your child's form tutor for further information.
The school ensures that independent careers advice is provided by Jenny Lal. Ms Lal works at the school on Tuesday and Thursday each week, and appointments can be made via tutors, Year Leaders, Deputy Year Leaders or the Leader for Life Skills. A drop- in session is also run on a Tuesday and Thursday lunchtime, this takes place in the Library.
Jenny is a fully qualified Level 6 Careers Adviser, with nearly 20 years of experience working in schools and Further Education Colleges. She currently works for herself and regularly works in 4 different schools within the County.
Visit the Careers Education Information Advice and Guidance (CEIAG) section on our website for further information about content and sources of help.
Jenny can be contacted by emailing: email@example.com
- Aim-Higher Northamptonshire: www.aimhighernorthamptonshire.co.uk
- National Apprenticeship website: www.findapprentice.service.gov.uk
- National Careers Service: www.nationalcareerservice.direct.gov.uk
- Northampton College Website: www.northamptoncollege.ac.uk
- Moulton College Website: www.moulton.ac.uk
- Start www.startprofile.co.uk
- iCould www.icould.com
- The latest Labour Market Information from SEMLEP: Click here